May – August 2016
Join Brasada Adventures for a very special evening full of kid-friendly activities. Children will learn to walk, talk, play, and even eat like a cowboy down at the pasture. Back at the Hideout, our young cowboys and cowgirls learn to perform a line dancing routine. It’s an unforgettably fun experience for all those involved and an event not to be missed.
Reservations are required 24 hours before the event. Space is limited. This is a fully supervised event.
We have a double shotgun golf tournament on Friday at 7:45am and 1:30pm. Please be warmed up and ready by your carts at least 20 minutes before each start time. Complimentary range balls will be provided.
- 7:00am CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
- Shamble format with on course prizes and contests (including team skins game).
- 11:30pm to 2:00pm
- BBQ LUNCH will be served in the dining room and patio within the clubhouse.
The main attraction of the weekend, Dinner on the Range, featuring 16 of Central Oregon’s finest chefs, hand-crafted beer, a variety of wines and spirit tastings, specialty desserts and more. In addition, we will welcome a live band to the Ghost Tree Invitational stage.
- 4pm Gates will open and the silent auction will begin as well
- 5pm Dinner service will begin
- 6:15pm GOLF AWARDS and Major Announcements
- 6:45pm Band takes the stage