July – October 2016
We have a double shotgun golf tournament on Friday at 7:45am and 1:30pm. Please be warmed up and ready by your carts at least 20 minutes before each start time. Complimentary range balls will be provided.
- 7:00am CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
- Shamble format with on course prizes and contests (including team skins game).
- 11:30pm to 2:00pm
- BBQ LUNCH will be served in the dining room and patio within the clubhouse.
The main attraction of the weekend, Dinner on the Range, featuring 16 of Central Oregon’s finest chefs, hand-crafted beer, a variety of wines and spirit tastings, specialty desserts and more. In addition, we will welcome a live band to the Ghost Tree Invitational stage.
- 4pm Gates will open and the silent auction will begin as well
- 5pm Dinner service will begin
- 6:15pm GOLF AWARDS and Major Announcements
- 6:45pm Band takes the stage
Here is information about last years event: This year 10 Barrel invited the best breweries from Oregon, California, Washington, Colorado and Idaho! Many of these breweries don’t even distribute in Oregon so this is your chance to try these highly coveted breweries best IPAs!
Check back for more information about this years event.
Thursday, August 18 through Saturday, August 20. Noon to 10 p.m. each day. There will be over 150 craft beers and ciders for you to enjoy on the banks of the Deschutes River in the Old Mill District.