August – September 2016
We have a double shotgun golf tournament on Friday at 7:45am and 1:30pm. Please be warmed up and ready by your carts at least 20 minutes before each start time. Complimentary range balls will be provided.
- 7:00am CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
- Shamble format with on course prizes and contests (including team skins game).
- 11:30pm to 2:00pm
- BBQ LUNCH will be served in the dining room and patio within the clubhouse.
The main attraction of the weekend, Dinner on the Range, featuring 16 of Central Oregon’s finest chefs, hand-crafted beer, a variety of wines and spirit tastings, specialty desserts and more. In addition, we will welcome a live band to the Ghost Tree Invitational stage.
- 4pm Gates will open and the silent auction will begin as well
- 5pm Dinner service will begin
- 6:15pm GOLF AWARDS and Major Announcements
- 6:45pm Band takes the stage
Come out for an unforgettable summer weekend at The Ranch. Enjoy special programming all weekend long including the Labor Day BBQ with live music from Kurt Van Meter and Cowboy Cookouts for the little ones. Your stay includes all the resort amenities from golf and spa, to the sun soaked pool deck, lazy river and slide.
LABOR DAY BBQ
Join us for live music, lawn games, dancing, a spectacular sunset, and farm-to-table buffet from Chef Ryan to celebrate the end of summer. Live music from Kurt Van Meter from 6:30-9:30pm.
VIEW MENU >
Reservations are required, 541.526.6870