Bring your families out to The Ranch to celebrate Independence Week. Live music, plenty of family activities, the Brasada Country Fair, and Chef Ryan’s signature BBQ will make this an Independence Day weekend to remember. More information to come soon
For more information, contact Brasada Adventures at 541.526.6870 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on the third annual Brasada Ranch Country Fair, available to Members and Ranch Guests. Browse below for the activities schedule, then see more here.
- 12:00pm – Three Legged Races
- 12:40pm – Sack Hop Race
- 1:00pm – Hot Dog Eating Contest
- 1:20pm – Beverage Hat Relay
- 1:40pm – Wheelbarrow Races
- 1:00pm – Egg Spoon Races
- 2:20pm – Tug O’ War
- 2:40pm – Pie Eating Contest
- 3:00pm – Bouncy House Races
- 3:20pm – Water Balloon Capture the Flag
- 3:40pm – Slim N’ Slide Distance Competition
Come enjoy the country fresh Independence Day All-American BBQ with live music, delicious eats and music from Aaron Crawford, and American/Country Artist. Dinner begins at 6:00pm and music begins at 7:30pm until 10:30pm.
At night, watch an amazing fireworks show across the region. The Range Lawn is by the the best seat in the house. The panoramic views allow for multiple show views.