February 2015 – August 2016
Bring your families out to The Ranch to celebrate Independence Week. Live music, plenty of family activities, the Brasada Country Fair, and Chef Ryan’s signature BBQ will make this an Independence Day weekend to remember. More information to come soon
For more information, contact Brasada Adventures at 541.526.6870 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on the third annual Brasada Ranch Country Fair, available to Members and Ranch Guests. Browse below for the activities schedule, then see more here.
- 12:00pm – Three Legged Races
- 12:40pm – Sack Hop Race
- 1:00pm – Hot Dog Eating Contest
- 1:20pm – Beverage Hat Relay
- 1:40pm – Wheelbarrow Races
- 1:00pm – Egg Spoon Races
- 2:20pm – Tug O’ War
- 2:40pm – Pie Eating Contest
- 3:00pm – Bouncy House Races
- 3:20pm – Water Balloon Capture the Flag
- 3:40pm – Slim N’ Slide Distance Competition
Come enjoy the country fresh Independence Day All-American BBQ with live music, delicious eats and music from Aaron Crawford, and American/Country Artist. Dinner begins at 6:00pm and music begins at 7:30pm until 10:30pm.
At night, watch an amazing fireworks show across the region. The Range Lawn is by the the best seat in the house. The panoramic views allow for multiple show views.
This special Member’s Only evening has the course covered in glow sticks and players laughing and enjoying the Brasada Canyon’s Golf Course under a full moon. With our semi-warm summer nights, this event has been a hit year after year as the stars and moon are spectacular!
8:00 p.m. Social, 9:00 p.m. Shotgun Start
Please RSVP to 541.526.6380
Join us at Brasada Ranch for our 5th annual Toys For Tots fundraising golf event. This holiday tournament is sure to be unforgettable with a day challenging golf, and plenty of fun for a good cause. Gather your golf group and register for the Toys for Tots fundraising event today.
$25 Entry Per Player, plus two new unwrapped toys. This tournament, taking place at Brasada Canyons, is a four person scramble with an 11:00am shotgun start with proceeds benefiting the Toys For Tots foundation. Please contact the Brasada Canyons Golf Shop at 541.526.6380 to sign up, or register here.
We have a double shotgun golf tournament on Friday at 7:45am and 1:30pm. Please be warmed up and ready by your carts at least 20 minutes before each start time. Complimentary range balls will be provided.
- 7:00am CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
- Shamble format with on course prizes and contests (including team skins game).
- 11:30pm to 2:00pm
- BBQ LUNCH will be served in the dining room and patio within the clubhouse.
The main attraction of the weekend, Dinner on the Range, featuring 16 of Central Oregon’s finest chefs, hand-crafted beer, a variety of wines and spirit tastings, specialty desserts and more. In addition, we will welcome a live band to the Ghost Tree Invitational stage.
- 4pm Gates will open and the silent auction will begin as well
- 5pm Dinner service will begin
- 6:15pm GOLF AWARDS and Major Announcements
- 6:45pm Band takes the stage