Ranch House is an intimate, friendly retreat, and the unique restaurant that anchors this special place matches that vibe. Ranch House is a great place to enjoy a local microbrew after a round of golf, or simply to reflect on your day. A large stone fireplace rests in the back of the room, which extends out to a bank of windows and a wrap around deck and forever views over the Central Oregon high desert and Cascade peaks beyond.
Daily Prepared Menus
Ranch House is open year round, seven days a week for breakfast (7:00am-11:00am), lunch (11:00am-3:00pm) and dinner (5:00pm-Close), and is also available for holiday and private parties. Join us for brunch Saturdays and Sundays, from 7:00am-3:00pm. Stop by for Happy Hour from 3:00pm-5:00pm daily.
More About Ranch House
- Enjoy a famous Central Oregon microbrew or a variety of regional wines by the glass.
- Roast housemade s’mores over the wood-burning firepit. The hints of cinnamon in the housemade graham crackers, unique texture of the housemade marshmallows and dark, rich local chocolate warmed at the outdoor fire pit are simply remarkable.
- The Ranch House menus evoke “ranch-style comfort food”—yet there is nothing country diner about these meals. Our Culinary Team makes sure that every creative dish is fresh, excellent, and made from locally-sourced ingredients.
What's On Tap
- Boneyard RPM IPA
- Goodlife Sweet As Pacific Ale
- Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale
- Cascade Lakes Blonde Bombshell Ale
- Three Creeks Stonefly Rye
- Bottled: Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Inversion IPA, and Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Atlas Cider, plus additional bottled beers from 10 Barrel, Ninkasi, Omission and more, on rotation.
- Take your favorite brew to go in a Brasada Ranch growler.