Holiday Parties in Bend Oregon
At Brasada Ranch, you'll enjoy farm-to-table dining, breathtaking panoramic views, unmatched sunsets, and anticipatory levels of service unlike anything you've come to expect in Central Oregon. Our knowledgeable, creative staff is here to help you prepare every detail of your event, from holiday party planning, to choosing the perfect holiday party venue, and everything in between. Allow Chef Ryan to prepare a personalized, seasonal event menu, whether you're looking for something casual, something festive, or something a little more elegant for your holiday party. Choose between several unique locations to host a truly memorable holiday party in Bend, Oregon.
Special Holiday Offer
Receive a complimentary signature holiday hot cocoa bar (a $500 value) when you book your holiday party before October 31st, 2014. The signature cocoa bar includes gourmet hot cocoa and hot cider, mini house-made marshmallows, peppermint sticks, cinnamon and spice blends, stirable treats from our pastry chef, and more.
Aptly named for its resemblance to an idyllic, Western outpost, The Barn features views of the high desert and Cascade Peaks, an outdoor firepit ideal for s'mores roasting, a loft that overlooks the entertainment below, and surrounding outdoor patios.
Range Restaurant & Bar
Your guests will love the hearth fireplace, well-appointed bar, and floor-to-ceiling windows offering nightly shows of the legendary sunset. The spacious outdoor terrace is appointed with multiple fire pits, perfect for roasting housemade s'mores.
This holiday party venue embraces the casual side of Ranch life, accommodates parties of all sizes, and features decks overlooking the Cascade peaks and an oversized outdoor fire pit. Allow Chef Ryan to prepare a customized menu just for your special event.
Outback Butte & Spirit Rock
For an alternative Holiday Party activity, bundle up and take guests on a trail ride to the top of Spirit Rock to watch the sunset over the Cascade Peaks. The canyons and rugged slopes of the Powell Buttes provide spectacular opportunities for riders of all ability levels. Once you've arrived at Outback Butte, a crackling fire will be awaiting you and your guests. Housemade s'mores and warm beverages are the perfect way to cap off the spectacular evening under the stars.
If you are looking for something a bit more relaxing, treat your guests to pampering at Spa Brasada. From the moment you arrive, leave all of your cares behind and choose from a wide range of body and beauty treatments. Your experience will be as customized as it is unforgettable. Renew your mind, body and soul for the new year.
Farm-to-Table Holiday Menus & Family-Style Dining
- Allow Executive Chef Ryan Sturmer to personalize the seasonal menus for your employee party in Bend Oregon.
- Savor Oregon's rich harvest: Our menus emphasize seasonal, organic, and sustainable practices of our farmers.
- Great food is meant to be shared: Family-style dining allows for shared plates amongst guests.
- Sample creative, infused cocktails from our bartenders or sip on a local brew or regional Oregon wines.
- Cap off the evening with housemade s'mores roasted around the outdoor fire pits.
Special Lodging Rates
- The two, three and four-bedroom Sage Canyon Cabins from $110 per bedroom, are great for sharing among friends and colleagues, and sleep up to eight guests.
- The Ranch House Suites are $159 per night.
- Click here to view the holiday lodging rates flyer.
Start Planning TodayIt is never too early to start planning your unforgettable event.
Submit a proposal or contact Jennifer Redding at 877.686.8036.