Ranch House Suites
THE FINEST VIEWS AMONG BEND HOTELS
The Ranch House is among the Pacific Northwest's finest boutique lodges which offer suites in Bend Oregon. Unparalleled among Bend Oregon hotels and resorts, the eight Ranch House Suites are ideal for special occasions and romantic retreats, range in size from 500 to 900 square feet, and feature breathtaking views of Central Oregon’s high desert and nine snowcapped Cascade Mountain peaks, from Mt. Bachelor to Mt. Hood.
Private Hot Tub and Fire Pit
At night, relax in the comfortable outdoor lounge chairs with a glass of wine and gaze at the star-filled Oregon skies. Or maybe you’ll prefer the private outdoor hot tub or fire pit, provided exclusively for our Ranch House guests.
At The Center of It All
Centrally located, the Ranch House is only a short walk from all of the resort’s amenities. If you prefer, our team is always available to transport you anywhere you desire.
Children under 14 are not permitted overnight in the Ranch House Suites.
Features and Amenities
- Gas fireplace
- 42” flat-screen television and HD programming
- Comfortable sitting area (in most suites)
- Desk surrounded by windows and forever views (in most suites)
- Suite-style bathroom and marble surrounds (double vanities in the upper level suites)
- Large soaking tub and shower (in the upper level suites)
- Microwave (in the upper level suites)
- Keurig coffee maker
- Private balcony/patio with amazing mountain views and cozy seating
- Private hot tub and fire pit for the exclusive use of the Ranch House guests
- Signature eco-friendly bath products
- King bed with luxurious linens and duvet, as well as oversized, down pillows
- Ironing board and iron
- Luggage rack
- Multiple lighting options controlled via Creston panels
- Alarm clock
- iPod/iPhone connection
- Wireless internet
- Breakfast available daily in the Ranch House from 7:00am - 11:00am, and brunch until 3:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- Environmentally sensitive appliances, lighting and fixtures