Real Estate Market Update
Home Building Roars into March Like a Lion!
March 21, 2014
Within Brasada Ranch, there are currently 18 homes under construction, 7 more about to start construction, and 2 more in review. No other Bend Oregon real estate community has this type of activity right now, and by the end of the year we anticipate there will be 70 built homes within Brasada Ranch. If you have been considering building a home here in beautiful Bend, Oregon, we encourage you to connect with us and our Preferred Builders today.
Bend Oregon Single Family Home Sales up 22%
March 15, 2014
- Total sales volume ($36m = number of sales x media price) was up 41% year-over-year
- The median price ($271,000) was up 15% year-over-year
- The total number of sales (132) were up 22% year-over year
- Building permits (65) were up 14% year-over-year
Brasada Ranch Over the Past 12 Months
March 6, 2014
- 33 east side lot sales, a 43% increase, and the median price of $110,000 has jumped 24%
- 29 west side lot sales, a 107% increase, and the median price of $40,000 has jumped 33%
- 6 cabin sales (the inventory has been a bit low) and the median price of $385,500 has grown 14%
- 8 home sales with a high price of $732,000
Bend Oregon Real Estate Climbs 37% in 2013
January 17, 2014
In 2013, the total sales volume (number of sales x media price) of single family real estate in Bend Oregon jumped 37%, on top of the 35% increase in 2012. The median price of a single family home in Bend Oregon increased to $266k or 20%, and the total number of sales increased to 2,212 or 14%. There is no doubt about it — for sale Bend Oregon real estate is climbing quickly yet there are still great real estate deals available.
Bend Single Family Homes Sold After Being On Market Just Over Two Months
June 6, 2013
In March and April of this year, the average single family home sold was on the market for 73 and 67 days respectively, making the lowest days on market since we started record keeping in September 2009. What does this mean? Simply that quality homes are being snatched up. The healthy market recovery continued in April with total single family sales volume jumping 36% year-over-year, due to a 27% jump in the median price and 7% jump in the total number of sales.
Home Prices Climb Most Since May 2006
April 30, 2013
The S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values in 20 cities rose 9.3 percent from February 2012, more than forecasted. Demand that’s rising while inventories remain tight has exerted upward pressure on home values. Price figures from the NAR showed the median value of an existing home rose 11.8 percent, the most since November 2005. Read the full story at Bloomberg.com.
Here Come The Angelinos
It’s Official. American Airlines’ new direct daily non-stop service from LAX to RDM will start June 12, just in time for prime season. The purchasing power of the Angelinos is well documented, so get ready for a jump in Real Estate activity. To all our Angelinos fans out there – we look forward to seeing much more of you. Come enjoy world-renowned golf at over 30 courses – at a fraction of the prices you’re accustomed to paying. The country’s sixth largest ski resort. 300 days of sunshine. Over 500 miles of breathtaking single track. 15 breweries and counting. And so much more.
Bend Single Family Home Market Up 36%
The recovery continues in Bend Oregon. Among single family homes over the past 12 months, total sales volume is up 36%, the median price is up 18% and total number of sales is up 15%. If you are looking in Central Oregon, now is the time.
Brasada Ranch Off To A Record Start
Being named Oregon’s Best Destination Resort by The Oregonian has brought a lot of attention to The Ranch and we’re off to a record start to the year and through March total sales are up 55%. The total number of lots sold or in escrow is up 88% year-over-year and the median price has jumped more than 25%. Home and cabins sales are right in line with last year and Cabin prices are on the rise.
2012 Marks The Recovery
Within The Ranch in 2012, versus 2011:
- Total sales volume increased 62%, with home volume up 113%, lot volume up 13%, and cabin volume up 106%.
- The total number of sales increased 26%, from 43 sales in 2011 to 54 total sales in 2012.
- Home building activity continued its rapid pace, with four new homes completed in 2012, six more started and three currently in the design review process.
- Homesite sales on the West Side increased 650%, with 2 sales in 2011 and 15 in 2012.
- Cabin sales increased 80%, from 5 sales in 2011 to 9 in 2012, and the average Cabin Owner participating in Brasada Ranch’s Rental Management Program realized a 100% increase in their gross rental receipts. In 2012, The Ranch was sold out of cabins on an overnight basis nearly 60% of the available peak season nights. As a result, four new four-bedroom cabins are being constructed and will be ready for the summer season.
Bend Real Estate Climbing Higher
How is the real estate market in Bend Oregon? Outstanding. Based on data from Bratton Appraisal Group through November 2012, versus the same period in 2011, the Bend, Oregon real estate market is climbing higher:
- Total single family home sales are up 19%
- The median price of a single family home is up 12%
- Total sales volume is up 33%
- Building permits are up 61%
There's no doubt about it - real estate in Bend Oregon is on the mend. And as more and more guests come to enjoy the Brasada Ranch experience each year, it should come as no surprise that our real estate market is improving quickly.
Connect with us today for a complimentary market analysis and access to the properties for sale in
Bend Oregon and the premier listings within Brasada Ranch.