We get it, you don't want to spend every day of your vacation relaxing by the pool and drinking cocktails. Get ready to strap on a helmet and double knot your shoes. It's about to get epic.
- Tackle 63 square miles of single track at Phil's Trail, one of Central Oregon's most thrilling trail systems.
- Beginners will dig this loop, Swampy Lakes/Swede Ridge Loop.
- For a little more challenge, check out COD/Storm King/River Trail Loop.
- Looking to show off mad skills? Test yourself at Mrazek.
- When you're ready to ride, download this Phil's Trail map.
- Swing by 10 Barrel Brewing after your ride, before heading back to The Ranch to soak in your private hot tub and reflect on your day.
- Explore world-famous Smith Rock State Park, just 20 minutes away.
- Need some supplies? Gear up at Redpoint Climbers Supply for all of your climbing needs.
- With over 1,800 challenging climbing routes, you're sure to find your niche.
- Look for Monkey Face rock to watch some intense climbing - the name explains it all.
- Top off your adventure with housemade s'mores roasted at the outdoor fire pits back at The Ranch.
- Face miles of world-class whitewater.
- Go head-on with a half-day trip down the Big Eddy.
- Tear it up with a full-day trip of class III/IV rapids on the Lower Deschutes.
- Unforgettable rapids will leave you feeling blown out of the water, literally.
- No thrill-seeker should go unprepared, remember sun protectant, water shoes and drinking water.
- Get on the road with an all-inclusive cycling tour from our award-winning guides.
- Central Oregon has hundreds of miles of breathtaking bike roads. Which will you conquer?
- Clip in for a scenic ride along the Metolius River Loop Bikeway.
- Kick it up a notch through the Prineville Valley Loop country side.
- Test your limits in the Crooked River Out-and-Back Canyon.
- Trek along the Cascade Lakes Highway for an unforgettable journey.
- Get inspired: Watch the pros race in one of Bend's many road cycling and cyclocross races throughout the fall.
- There are many fish in the sea - and many have made their way to Central Oregon's premier fly fishing destination.
- Our guides cover 9 rivers and 14 lakes, a prime opportunity to catch massive Northwest fish.
- Known for its trout populations, the Crooked River caters to half day trips with just enough time for extra play at The Ranch.
- Feeling ambitious? Take a day trip on the Lower Deschutes and choose from a variety of locations.
- Get started by downloading this map, of nearby fishing locations.
- Practice your casting technique, while Brasada Adventures prepares all the details of your day.
Miles of Hiking
- Get back to the basics with not-so-basic High Desert hiking trails, with difficulty levels for every explorer.
- Bring your furry friend on the Dillon Falls to Benham Falls Loop for a serene hike.
- Begin a steep incline up Misery Ridge at Smith Rock State Park, ending downhill for a moderate day-hike.
- Challenge your endurance at Paulina Peak with a rewarding view of Central Oregon.
- Looking for intensity? South Sister's reputable 5,000 foot elevation gain is a hike not for the weak.
- Inquire with Brasada Adventures about your hiking checklist.
- No doubt Brasada Ranch has vast scenic views, but for those looking to go big, our helicopter tours are spectacular.
- Take off right from The Ranch for close-ups of the Lava Lands, Smith Rock, Cascade Mountains and expansive high desert.
- Feeling adventurous? Take charge of your adventure and learn to fly.
Hot Air Balloon Tours
- See Central Oregon as you've never seen it before, in a hot air balloon.
- Assist in the awakening of the "gentle giant" at sunrise, and take in the surrounding views.
- Tours depart daily, allow Brasada Adventures to prepare all the details.
- Afterwards, head back to Ranch House for an intimate brunch and review the photos you took way up high.
- Wakeboard, water ski, skurf and more at Lake Billy Chinook, one of Oregon's prime boating locations.
- Cruise on a boat for a day of wakes, just make sure you have a boater education card.
- Allow Brasada Adventures to prepare all the details.
- Your paddling adventure starts here with an endless list of pristine lakes and rivers in Bend, Oregon.
- The Deschutes River, in the heart of Bend, offers a day of casual paddling with or against the current. On concert evenings, take it slow and enjoy the performance at Les Schwab Amphitheater.
- Hosmer Lake, a great place to kayak, is located at the base of Mt. Bachelor and offers scenic views of the Cascade Mountains.
- Crystal-clear waters preserve an ancient underwater forest at Clear Lake, otherwise known as the "lake born of fire."
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) or choose from a variety of rentals. Brasada Adventures can prepare all the details.
- Rough it in the hidden underground desert lava caves with a naturalist guide.
- Gear up with helmets, headlamps and dirt-proof clothing for a caving adventure.
- Channel your inner Indiana Jones - just avoid any threatening looking boulders.
- Explore secret rooms and learn about the history and ecosystems within these cavernous wonders.