If your vacation revolves around the foodie scene, look no further. From farm fresh markets to artisan confectionaries and the finest breweries in the Pacific Northwest, dining in Bend has it all. Scroll down for Bend's most mouth-watering dining experiences.
- Begin your Bend dining experience at Brasada Ranch, where Executive Chef Ryan Sturmer and his team prepare farm fresh menus.
- Eat local: Chef Ryan works with regional farmers and foragers to create a living, breathing menu from the weekly bounty.
- Experience farm-to-table dining at any one of our many dining options on property.
- Read more about Chef Ryan Sturmer.
Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Depart from The Ranch in the Bend Brew Bus for a behind-the-scenes tour of Bend's top breweries.
- Taste the town on The Local Pour Tour, a professionally guided brewery, cidery, winery and distillery tasting tour.
- Discover Bend's 19 breweries, and counting. Book your tours or map your route with Brasada Adventures.
- Fill up: Take your favorite local brew home in a Brasada Ranch growler; Ranch House offers plenty of local brews to go.
Wine Shops and Cocktails in Bend Oregon
- Learn from the best: The sommelier at Good Drop Wine Shoppe will ensure you'll walk away with your favorite bottle.
- Take your pick from a long list of hand crafted, house-infused cocktails and martinis at Dogwood Cocktail Cabin.
- Wine and dine at Portello Winecafe, with a selection of bottles from around the world.
- Browse through the extensive selection of fine wines and spirits at Brickhouse steakhouse, right downtown.
- Stop by Ranch House happy hour for ranch-style comfort food, specialty cocktails and local brews daily from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Spice up your palate with flavors of the East at Joolz happy hour, daily from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, and until 9:00pm at the bar.
- Need a late night pick-me-up? Blacksmith Steakhouse Bar & Grill offers bold northwest cuisine, and one of the best happy hours in Bend Oregon from 4:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm-close nightly. Plus, enjoy happy hour all day on Sunday and Monday.
- Enjoy sushi and Asian inspired fare at Five Fusion happy hour, Monday through Friday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Start the day off right with a classic Northwest breakfast or weekend brunch at Ranch House.
- Nosh on good eats and community vibes at Chow, a sustainable restaurant offering breakfast, and also serving lunch.
- Wake up to a fresh baked scone with your meal at McKay Cottage, and grab a seat on the floral outdoor patio, also open for lunch.
- Stop into Jackson's Corner for a fresh and local lunch in Bend's historic Old Town neighborhood.
- Savor authentic Northern Thai eats from papaya salad to avocado curry at Wild Rose.
- Choose from 19 beers on tap and upscale pub dining at Bend's famous Deschutes Brewery & Public House.
- Evolve: From a 1962 Airstream food cart, comes the Westside's newest brick and mortar Spork, serving up fast and delicious global cuisine.
- Find bold, Latin-inspired tapas and paella at downtown Bend's hottest new restaurant, Barrio.
- Mediterranean fine dining marries flavors of the Pacific Northwest at Ariana.
- Dine in style at Zydeco Kitchen & Cocktails, a modern American restaurant with a Cajun twist.
- Stay put: The food at Range Restaurant & Bar is as extraordinary as the view. When in season, don't miss our signature event, Feast From the Fire, for bbq and live music on Thursday evenings throughout the summer.
Smith Rock Foodie Detour
- After a day at Smith Rock State Park, head just down the road to Terrebonne for sweet and savory delights.
- Reward your Smith Rock adventure with homemade Huckleberry ice cream at Juniper Junction.
- Take a seat on the outdoor patio overlooking the rock you just conquered, and enjoy farm fresh dishes at Terrebonne Depot.
- Before heading back to Brasada Ranch, stop by DD Ranch for grass-fed beef, heritage pork, local honey, free-range eggs, and seasonal produce, or attend any one of their seasonal events.
Thank a Farmer
- Discover Oregon's bounty on a local Farm Tour with The Well Traveled Fork
- Head to Northwest Crossing for the Saturday Farmers Market, featuring Oregon grown produce, artisan baked goods, handmade crafts, live music, a petting zoo and more.
- Pick up fresh ingredients at the Bend Farmers Market, every Wednesday from June through October, in downtown Bend.
- Feed your late night cravings at Glazed and Amused, a food truck whipping up unique twists on fresh made doughnuts.
- Mix and match cupcake flavors at Ida's Cupcake Cafe.
- Find Bend's favorite croissant at Sparrow Bakery, home to the cardamom-scented Ocean Roll, and other artisan baked goods.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Goody's Candy Store, family owned since 1984, specializing in handmade chocolates, candies and ice cream.
- Fill up your cup (or cone) at Bend's favorite frozen yogurt shop, Cuppa Yo.
- Gather around Brasada Ranch's oversized fire pits and roast gourmet s'mores made from housemade marshmallows and graham crackers, and local chocolate.
Bend Coffee Roasters
- Have your perfect cup of coffee in a funky brick building at Thump Coffee, where every batch is sustainably roasted to perfection.
- Sip a Fair Trade fresh-made brew at Backporch Coffee Roasters, with two locations on Bend's westside.
- Feel good about your next cup of joe at Strictly Organic, standing by their name with 100% certified organic products.