Whether exploring the many family-friendly amenities on property, including the Athletic Center's outdoor pools and slide, or venturing out to Bend on a whitewater rafting trip or a visit to the High Desert Museum, family vacations at Brasada Ranch are nothing short of spectacular. The two, three, and four-bedroom cabins are ideal for families large and small. Fill your days with laughter and memories that will last a lifetime, and start new family traditions at The Ranch.
- Find fun: The 17,000 square foot Athletic Center offers endless fun for the whole family.
- Make a splash in one of three pools and five hot tubs.
- Ride the water slide, or float through the lazy river.
- Get fit in the workout room or take a complimentary fitness class.
- Hit the outdoor courts for a game of tennis, basketball or sand volleyball.
- Eat up: Casual, poolside fare from Sundance Bar & Grill hits the spot on the pool deck or after a workout.
- Play your way: Located in The Athletic Center, The Hideout is The Ranch's designated refuge for kids (and adults) of all ages.
- Test your strength on the 360 degree rock wall, challenge a friend to ping pong, arcade games, and more.
- Snap some photos of the little ones on the outdoor playground.
- Check out the 2014 Summer Programming Schedule.
- Hang all day: The Hideout offers endless fun for our youngest guests.
- Don't miss it: Cowboy Cookouts occur every Friday and Saturday evening throughout the summer.
- Learn to walk, talk, dance, play and even eat like a cowboy with hotdogs and s'mores roasted over an open fire.
- Get outfitted in Western gear, ride a pony, learn to rope and take a line dancing lesson.
- Sneak away while the kids are entertained, and enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Range Restaurant and Bar.
Feast From The Fire
- Come out and enjoy Feast From The Fire, our signature event featuring bbq, live music, and lawn games.
- Savor Chef Ryan's weekly bbq featuring ranch-raised meats cooked over the outdoor spit fire pit, delicious sides and dessert.
- Soak up live music from our local artists, and if the mood strikes, get up and dance.
- Get inspired: Take a seat at the oversized fire pit and watch the legendary sunset over the Cascade Peaks.
- Plan a pet-friendly getaway: Bend, Oregon was named "Dog Town USA" by Dog Fancy magazine. Bend has one of the highest per capita dog populations anywhere in the world.
- Share the love: Here at Brasada Ranch, we adore our pets and welcome dogs on property with special accommodations and a few extra treats.
- Walk miles of paths on property, hike soft trails to Spirit Rock, and more, with the whole family including the four-legged one.
- Stay: Our pet-friendly accommodations make traveling with your canine a breeze.
Juniors Play Free
- Play Brasada Canyons Golf Course year-round. Juniors play free in the afternoons.
- Set your pace and enjoy the day, Brasada Canyons is reserved for Resort Guest and Member Play, and no two holes run parallel.
- Learn the game: Juniors looking to learn the game or improve their skills will love the three day Juniors' Golf Academy.
- Start at the Equestrian Center at Brasada Ranch, home to Central Oregon's best horseback riding.
- Mount one of our outstanding horses and explore our riding trails or practice in the equestrian arena.
- Customize your ride: Take a lesson, work at your trot or explore the high desert trails with the whole family.
- Enjoy miles of paved walkways and dirt trails around The Ranch.
- Choose from Trek mountain bikes, cruisers and child-friendly bike rentals - available at Brasada Adventures.
- Get moving: Bike rides are a great way work up a sweat while taking in the surrounding beauty.
- Find your jam: Explore our calendar for music events the whole family will enjoy.
- Take a seat on the lawn at Les Schwab Amphitheater's Sunday Concerts at The Old Mill District in Bend.
- Check out Munch N' Music, another free, family-friendly summer concert series on Thursday evenings in downtown Bend.
- Share memories at the High Desert Museum that bring families back year after year.
- See Oregon come alive like never before: meet birds of prey, otters and other desert animals.
- Travel back in time and learn about the unique Northwest in all its diversity.
- Book your tickets through Brasada Adventures to open up a world of unique exhibits and exciting daily programs.
- Sport your cap and glove: The Bend Elks baseball team is hosting games all summer long at Vince Genna Stadium.
- Cheer on the home team while enjoying classic concessions: peanuts, hot dogs, and cold, local microbrews.
- Grab your floatation device of choice and cool off in the Deschutes River, just 30 minutes from The Ranch.
- Test your balance on a stand up paddle board.
- Choose your adventure: Rent the right gear from Sun Country Tours, conveniently located on the river.
- Bring the dog: The dog park at The Old Mill includes a section just for dogs to fetch and swim in the Deschutes River.
- Ski, sled, or snowshoe down epic powder - the mountain opens each year on Thanksgiving Day.
- Discover the mountain's endless year-round opportunities: Hike miles of scenic trails, pedal down the thrilling bike park, challenge the family to a game of disc golf, and take a sled dog ride.
- Drive up the Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway to Mt. Bachelor, the sixth largest ski area in the nation.
- Ascend the mountain on the chairlift to Pine Martin Lodge for a bite to eat, 8,000 feet high.
- Find your sense of adventure in the hidden underground world of Central Oregon's remote, desert lava caves with a naturalist guide.
- Engage the whole family as you explore secret rooms and tunnels.
- Learn about the history and ecosystems of the spectacular cave systems.
- Make family transportation around The Ranch exciting in a four-person street legal golf cart.
- Ride in style: Cruise around in a Ranch Rover for a day of eco-friendly sightseeing and exploring.
- Enjoy s'mores made from crisp housemade graham crackers, soft housemade marshmallows and delicious local chocolate.
- Gather around one of the oversized, outdoor firepits and roast s'mores while sharing stories from the day.
- Open your senses to the sights and sounds of Central Oregon, including the reflection of the night sky lights and the water's mirrored image of the towering Cascade Peaks.
- Learn from the best: Our guides have many stories to share about the robust Cascade Lakes ecosystem.
- Warm up with some hot cocoa for the kids, and a local microbrew for you.
- Book your trip from June through mid-October, ages 8 and up.