KIDS’ REFUGE WITHIN THE RESORT
The Hideout is The Ranch's designated refuge for kids (and adults) of all ages. We've got something for everybody here, ranging from fooseball to water balloon wars. If you are looking for fun things to do in Bend Oregon with your kids, this is a great place to start. We invite you to call our Adventure Planners for more details and ideas.
- The Hideout Summer 2014 Programming
- Ping pong, air hockey and foosball tables
- Freedom Climber - a very cool, rotating climbing wall
- Alpine Surfer - a snowboarding simulator
- Electronic gaming consoles that double as movie screens certain nights
- Younger kid's play structure - slides, ladders, bridges and more
- Outdoor half-basketball court and seasonal sand volleyball court
- Two tennis courts
- And more...
The Hideout is open to teens, older youth, and parent-chaperoned children
less than 10yrs for general supervised horseplay; lil' rascals under the age of
10 require parental supervision. 6:00am-9:00pm Sunday-Thursday and
6:00am-10:00pm Friday-Saturday (through Labor Day Weekend). Pool Hours are 10:00am-6:00pm daily.