KIDS’ REFUGE WITHIN THE RESORT
The Hideout is the designated refuge at Brasada Ranch for young adults and kids, though we don't discriminate against older folk here. There is so much happening at The Hideout we can barely describe it all. If you are looking for fun things to do in Bend Oregon with kids, this is a great place to start. We've just hit the wave tops here, and invite you to call us for more details and ideas.
- Designated family arts & crafts programs
- Ping pong, air hockey and foosball tables
- Freedom Climber - a very cool, rotating climbing wall
- Alpine Surfer - a snowboarding simulator
- Electronic gaming consoles that double as movie screens certain nights
- Younger kid's play structure - slides, ladders, bridges and more
- Outdoor half-basketball court and seasonal sand volleyball court
- Two tennis courts
- And more...
The Hideout is open to teens, older youth, and parent-chaperoned children less than 10yrs for general supervised horseplay; lil' rascals under the age of 10 require parental supervision. 6:00am - 9:00pm daily and 6:00am - 8:00pm in winter.