The wellbeing of our Guests and Team Members is of paramount importance and I want to assure you that The Ranch is taking significant action. My leadership team and I are closely monitoring updates from local and international health authorities in order to provide timely and sound direction. In addition to adhering to the authority’s standards and guidelines, we are taking the following daily precautions:
• Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, lounge areas, locker rooms, fitness equipment and more.
• Providing hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the property.
• Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least three (3) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environment, and we appreciate your trust.